Meet Marc Carlson
Schedule a Free Consultation Sign Up For Our Newsletter
UNEXPECTED EVENTS HAPPEN! LIFE CAN CHANGE IN A FEW SECONDS. YOU NEED A PLAN TO "BE PREPARED". YOU WILL FEEL GOOD AND HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF RELIEF AND PEACE WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR PLANNING.ESTATE PLANNING - WILLS & TRUSTS - POWERS OF ATTORNEY - ESTATE & TRUST ADMINISTRATION - PROBATE - GUARDIANS - CONSERVATORS
NO CHARGE CONSULTATION AND EDUCATION MEETING. PLEASE CALL 303-775-1112 OR CLICK ON THE "SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION" LINK.
Receive the Plan You Want and Understand the Plan You Choose
Great families plan. Every adult should have a Will or Trust plan. “Estate” is the legal term used to define your property and money—basically, everything that belongs to you. You don’t have to be “rich” to need estate planning. You can make good decisions after you have learned about the various options and choices you have for lifetime disability planning, protection planning for children and adults, asset transfer planning and IRA planning.
Why am I a Wills and Trusts Attorney?
I simply want to make a positive difference in people's lives. Without proper planning, you can leave your family with a mess. Unexpected events can happen at any time even to the best of people. My mission is to encourage and help people and their families "Be Prepared" in advance if a tragedy were to strike because of a car accident, fall, stroke, illness or death. I've seen first-hand what happens when folks are prepared or not prepared with proper lifetime mental disability planning and death planning.
Benefits You Receive by Retaining CLO to Help You
(2) Friendly and understandable legal consultation and advice about your situation, goals and desires.
(4) Customized and comprehensive planning documents for the plan you choose.
(5) Implementation and help "funding" your plan with proper titles and beneficiary designations.
(6) Peace of Mind when this vital task is completed, you are prepared and your family is protected.
(7) Fixed Fee (based on the type of plan and options you choose).
(1) Peer Review Rating: "AV Preeminent" - The Highest Possible Rating for "Legal Ability & Ethical Standards." Martindale-Hubbell states, "The AV Preeminent Rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating process."
(2) Lawyers.com: 2014 & 2015 "Client Distinction Award": "Recognized for Excellence" in "Quality of Service, Overall Value, Responsiveness and Communication Ability." Client Rating of 5 out of 5.
(4) Media - Denver Post: Listed in the "Top Denver Lawyers 2015"
(5) Media - 9 News: Selected as an estate planning attorney to appear on Denver's "9News LawLine" viewer call-in TV show. December 2014
Carlson Law Office assists individuals, couples and families with children of any age in their completion of their will or trust plan.
Free & Fun Book
Bloopers (mistakes) in your estate planning can significantly damage family relationships, waste hard-earned after-tax dollars, and cause miserable predicaments that impact mental, emotional, physical and financial health. As the old saying goes, "Failing to plan is planning to fail." And, making ill-informed decisions can really cause problems. Send an email to me to receive your free copy of the interesting short book called, "Blooper Episodes in Estate Planning and Elder Law: Lessons from Prime Time TV", by Contributing Authors Marc R. Carlson, Juris Doctor, and Debbie J. Papay, Juris Doctor.
Other Interesting and Informative Links
Lawyers.com: click on Lawyers.com icon on this page
Free Education and Consultation Meeting and Free Articles
If you are serious about finally getting your estate planning in order, please click on the blue "Free Consultation" link to schedule an education and consultation meeting or call 303-775-1112. Send an email to email@example.com to receive FREE ARTICLES called "Understanding Living Trusts" and "Understanding Funding Your Living Trust"
Click on Logos, Icons and Headings
You may review the information under one or more of the Headings at the top. The "Client Reviews" may be of particular interest to you. The "Resources" contains good information. Click on the Estate Planning.Com logo (below) to find many independent informational articles. Please don't forget to occasionally read our informative "Newsletters" and "Blogs".